Lithuania, Vilniaus Apskritis, VilniusProduct
Are you someone who loves converting complex workflows into intuitive user experiences? Do you dream of designing beautiful products that make a difference? We’re looking for an experienced and creative Product Designer to join our Product team in Lithuania and help us create the future of healthcare technology.
Come join a team on the verge of a paradigm shift that will save thousands of lives. Corti develops digital solutions that help medical personnel make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. We believe in a future where all medical professionals can be supported by artificial intelligence to diagnose patients better, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors.
Who we are
Founded in 2016, Corti is a dynamic, passionate company. We are driven by a belief that every person on Earth should have access to the best, most informed medical assessment when they really need it. We have built a team of world-class employees from around the world, and we are developing a new generation of speech-enabled solutions.
Our main product is an industry-leading machine learning software that listens in during patient conversations and provides real-time assistance to healthcare professionals. Our innovative in-call decision support technology has been proven to detect illnesses like Cardiac Arrest faster and more accurately than medical experts, ushering in a paradigm shift in global healthcare. Alongside in-call detections, we provide advanced Post-call Analytics, helping to optimize protocols and the performance of medical professionals, so that we can guide them to the right triaging outcome faster.
What you will do
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for ensuring that end-user insights are well integrated into Corti's products and meet the customer needs, to ensure that Corti can deliver on its ambitious product goals.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product management team to research, develop, and implement solutions for customer problems.
- Define user and problem and user stories based on end-user feedback and the goals of the company
- Develop wireframes and prototypes, and test and iterate the solutions with end-users
- Document the work done and use it as a basis to present and justify the solution to various stakeholders
- Research problem areas and distill insights for the Product Manager
- Ideate, prototype, and validate new designs with users
- Develop complex interaction designs and flows
- Handing over and working closely with engineers
- Strong communication skills: both internally and externally
- Prioritize work, without compromising quality or organization
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality
Bachelor in a relevant field, e.g. Design, Software Engineering, Business & Technology. Masters preferred.
3+ years in Product development within Tech applications
Experience within healthtech or designing for healthcare professionals
Knowledge about, or interest in, designing for AI-powered solutions
Web design and the related guidelines and best practices
Experience using Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD. We are using Figma.
Have strong opinions about design processes, tooling, and systems
Have a flair for interface copywriting
- Reporting to: Director of Product
- The preferred location is in Lithuania
- This is a contractor role
- Full-time position, starting as soon as possible
Corti is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.