DevOps Engineer Lead
Denmark, Hovedstaden, KøbenhavnTechnology
What is the memory consumption of a service streaming data with maximum network utilization? How would you stream live audio traffic across multiple services into a cutting-edge machine learning model?
🚀 Then come join Corti, a team on the verge of a paradigm shift that will save thousands of lives.
Corti develops digital solutions that help medical personnel make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. We believe in a future where all medical professionals can be supported by artificial intelligence to diagnose patients better, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors.
We're looking for a DevOps Lead with the main responsibilities of planning and coordinating the design, operation, monitoring and documentation of on-premise and cloud infrastructure and deployments at Corti. Additionally, our DevOps Lead will ensure that products and systems are running securely and cost-effective at all times. You will get the opportunity to enjoy a truly relaxed, welcoming, and an engaging crowd of colleagues in a stunning office space in downtown Copenhagen.
The impact you'll make:
Lead and actively contribute to a team of DevOps and site reliability engineers: You will lead the team that designs and operates Corti's internal and customer-facing infrastructure and services.
Design and implement standards, policies, guidelines and appropriate architectural principles: This ensures that Corti's cyber security goals are met
Build and integrate security: This will be part of the infrastructure by implementing and automating security compliance.
Ensure availability and performance of key services: Build automation to prevent problem recurrence and automate response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
Lead by example: Mentor the team and establish credibility through quality technical execution.
Provide engineers with regular feedback: Play a key role in their professional and personal growth.
Act as a Scrum Master: On projects in the DevOps team you will act as the leading scrum master.
Collaborate with teammates: Continuously improve the team’s performance
Keep yourself continuously updated: Always be ready to learn about relevant cloud and security technologies.
You'll be joining the DevOps team at Corti, which works to work collaboratively throughout the product lifecycle, in order to increase the speed and quality of our software deployment. You’ll collaborate with with Cortians across teams who are leading experts in machine learning, software engineering, and data science.
You can solve problems and you can prove it to us. You are better at quickly setting up a reverse proxy than remembering all layers of the OSI model. A new problem stimulates your creativity. Working cross-domain is a bonus for you and you are eager to widen your horizon. While we have a core set of tools, programming languages, and concepts we work with, we will require you to learn something new. Never worked with machine learning? This will change. Writing a parser for a network protocol? It will happen. Transitioning a customer to the cloud? The sky isn't the limit for us 🔥
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field
- Experience as a cyber security expert, DevOps Engineer, or site reliability engineer
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (preferably Azure)
- Strong understanding of security best practices for cloud infrastructure, containers, and APIs.
- Experience implementing automated security policies and certification.
- Strong hands-on experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and similar
- Solid understanding of orchestration tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with one or more software languages (e.g. Python, Go, Java, C++, C#)
- Strong analytical, automation, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to perform well in teams and a fast-paced environment
- Experience coaching junior engineers is a benefit
- The position is full-time and starts as soon as possible.
- Corti will provide you with a Mac or Linux-based laptop for work and personal use.
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.