Danish Speaking AI Trainer
Denmark, Hovedstaden, KøbenhavnProduct
Are you a native Danish speaker? Do you care about details and take pride in making sure that data is of high quality? Are you interested in contributing to projects that will revolutionize the Emergency Services sector? Then join us in our mission to save lives with data!
Corti is the digital assistant that helps medical personnel make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. We imagine a future where all medical professionals can be augmented by artificial intelligence to diagnose patients better and faster, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors. To do this we need to train our models on a lot of data. We need your help preparing all of this data, so our models can get better at detecting those emergencies!
About the role
As a Danish Speaking AI Trainer, you will help us make sure our Danish training data is of high quality. Your main responsibilities include quality assurance, transcription, and annotation of customer data. You will work closely together with our product and data science teams to optimize the flow with which we work with data.
Your typical tasks will include:
- Listening to emergency calls in your language, and annotating them based on criteria such as audio quality or the occurrence of specific pathologies.
- Checking transcripts created by our external partners to ensure they adhere to our high internal standards.
- Transcribing emergency calls, and if so, you aim to do it as precise as possible following our transcription guidelines and with linguistic perfection.
- We expect an average weekly commitment of 15 hours. The job will be paid by the hour.
- The job starts as soon as possible. Because of the COVID-19 lockdown, you may start working from home as an exception, but you will then work from our offices in Central Copenhagen.
- Please write your resume and cover letter in English.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for a group of skilled Danish speakers who can help us in making sure our Danish training data is of high quality.
Hence, we would like you to meet the following requirements:
- You are a native Danish speaker.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You have a strong stomach. Some of the calls you will listen to and/or transcribe can be disturbing in nature: people are crying, dying, panicking, etc.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment where rapid change is a part of everyday life.
- Having experience with transcription tasks is a plus but not a requirement, but you must have very good linguistic skills.