Account Based Marketing (ABM) Specialist
RemoteUnited States, Florida, MiamiBusiness
💡 Does pioneering ABM for a fast-growing health-tech organization excite you? Do you get a thrill from seeing your marketing contributions to pipeline and revenue? Are you as strategic as you are tactical? If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
We at Corti are seeking an ambitious ABM professional to help us build this go-to-market motion from scratch. Your work will contribute to the growth of the business, but more importantly, you'll have a chance to save lives through our market-disrupting healthcare AI.
🛠 The impact you'll make
Create ABM campaign briefs that clearly communicate the purpose and goals
Collaborate with ABM leadership team (sales, marketing, customer success) to select key accounts
Curate, validate, standardize, cleanse, and upload contact lists in collaboration with revenue operations
Document processes and best practices in playbooks for ABM teams to reference/work from
Work with team members to create campaign assets including, but not limited to, emails, landing pages, forms, ads, segments, scripts, and handoff procedures
Develop and execute complex, multi-channel, and multi-team campaigns to drive awareness, consideration, purchase and expansion based, at least in part, on account research and analysis
Accelerate quality outcomes by delivering segment-specific KPIs such as account engagement, ABM leads, MQLs, pipeline, and revenue
Apply an experimentation mindset to ABM campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize
Iterate and optimize campaigns based on data and analysis of ABM campaigns and tactics
Train other marketing, sales, and customer success partners on how to leverage various ABM content, campaigns, and technologies
Work closely with revenue operations to support high-performance ABM marketing tools and integrations including, but not limited to, intent and engagement technologies and methodologies
Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights, and pacing toward goals to stakeholders
⚡️ Who you'll work with
You’ll work with a growing team of marketing, sales, and customer success professionals to build and execute an ABM program from non-existent to one that is driving an ever-increasing pipeline and revenue from first-touch through retention and expansion. From building playbooks and helping to determine technology needs to the planning, launching, and optimizing of campaigns, you’ll be a key piece of our GTM machine.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant equivalent work experience
A minimum of two years of experience in B2B SaaS Marketing - with success in developing and executing ABM campaigns across products and segments
Experience with modern marketing principles including ABM, multi-channel integrated campaigns, nurture programs, and demand generation best practices for account targeting (1:1, 1:few, and 1:many campaigns)
Experience with CRM, marketing automation, and ABM platforms (HubSpot preferred)
Data-driven mindset and the ability to deliver the most relevant insights that accurately describe campaign performance, account metrics, and the impact metrics (revenue, pipeline)
Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple projects, resources, budgets, and stakeholders
Approachable partnership, you build bridges across the organization as we build pipelines along the way
Proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and metrics focused
🧘♀️ So, what are the benefits for Cortians based in the US?
We're invested in the health and future of all Cortians, which is why we offer all US-based Cortians:
- Medical Insurance
- 401k Program
- Dental insurance
- Vacation PTO: 25 holidays for all employees on top of national holidays.
- Sick leave PTO: Paid sick leave when needed.
- Life Insurance: $50,000 Basic Life & AD&D
- Disability Insurance: STD Employee Paid & 50% LTD Co Paid Taxfree Benefit
- Equipment: Computer, monitor, laptop stand where needed
- Flexibility: Remote first company with flexible work hours
- Company trips: Go somewhere with us at least every 6 months
- The position is remote and full-time and starts as soon as possible. The candidate must, however, be located in the U.S.
- Work activities are covering the entire U.S., and you should have the ability to travel internationally for business purposes.
- Corti is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.